Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Set of 6 Dining Chairs & Table

Updated: As of this morning, 11/16, the chairs were sold as is! I put them up on Craigslist and within minutes had someone wanting to buy them. The buyer is going to paint them herself in due time. Hopefully I will be able to get some "after" pictures from her! The table below is still available, though I believe that may be restyled and heading to a friends house here in a few weeks. :)

Good morning everyone! Last night I added a few more pieces of furniture to the Retro Restyling Family. In this post though I want to focus on a set of 6 dining chairs and a possible table to match. I have 2 captain chairs and 4 regular chairs. They aren't heavy, but they are so cool because they are all hand crafted and carved and pure wood with a light stain. Taking a longer look at them you can see that they aren't identical but very similar. These are available for sale as is, or if you would like them painted and distressed, that is available too.


Here is the detailing on the chair back.


And here is the detailing on the legs and front of the seat.


What great curves! 

If you are interested in this set of chairs and don't have a table to match, I might be able to pair these with the rectangular table below that I already have prepped for priming.

Here's the legs. They are sanded down really well, that's why they look splotchy.

Here is the table top, it's sanded down too.


This table doesn't have a leaf but is 60" long and 43" deep. It will fit 6 chairs and is a sturdy heavy piece.

Please contact me if you are interested in the items above, together or separated! Thanks for checking out my blog and have a wonderful rest of your day!

~ Susan ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails