Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon...







And the dish ran away with the spoon....

I love this nursery rhyme! This stool was so great to do because it was a new design for me and I really had fun drawing it up. Plus, total added bonus watching the customer who commissioned it go "awwwww how cute!!!". It's available in my Etsy store as a Personalized Hand Painted Theme Stools.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Remember I'm blogging like a boss this week, so keep your eye out for more posts!

XO

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails