Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Say hello





What day is it today????
It's WEDNESDAYEE, WHOOP WHOOP!!

That's right, I'm happier than a camel on hump day because I get to show you guys the whole shabang today. Ms. C has a beautiful home full of rich color and deep wood tones so this room she had these pieces in before they were painted needed some design TLC. Functional yet... Bland. Boring. Bone colored walls. Wallpaper border. Nuff said. There was so much potential for an update with color on the walls and on the furniture, and for that added pizzazz, crown molding. She and her husband did an amazing job flipping this room to continue the flowing richness of their home.

And a let me tell you... 
When I was in the process of painting all these pieces and making it all tie in together I tried to explain the colors of the room, the colors of the furniture and how it would all blend together to people.... They would just give me that look like this:

O.o

Yeah, I get it. Some people have to see it to believe it, but boy oh boy I bet they'll get it now. 

Deep. Rich. Beautiful. Pops of color.

Like I said before, it's been a long time coming, but to see it all together is really stinkin' cool.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

xo,






1 comment:

  1. Booyah! Nice work....I know the look you are referring to ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails