Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anne is Sporting Robert Allen!

Hello Everyone! I had a few requests on what fabric I used for Anne so I figured I would throw out a quick blog post about it so everyone was informed!

This fabric was designed by Dwell Studio for Robert Allen Home and the design is called Vintage Blossom. I'm not too privy on fabric designers so I'm sure if you are in the know about this then you're probably like, "PFFFFFT, we knew that". But when I stumbled upon this beautiful golden fabric I could have cared less who it was made by, it was eye candy to me and I just had to have it.

The gold is called "Dwell Studio Vintage Blossom Citrine".


I almost fell over myself and snagged the blue too, but I was in a blue rut and wanted something out of the ordinary for Anne. 

The blue is called "Dwell Studio Vintage Blossom Jade".


Here is a link to this specific Robert Allen fabric pattern from fabric.com.

With all of the interest in the pattern, I hope that I can see more items made from this beautiful fabric. I'm pretty sure I'll be going back and buying the blue too some time in the future. I still have some gold left, so we'll see what I can make out of it!

Is this fabric something you would use? And if so, what would you do with it? I'm super curious. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today, hope the info helps!

xo

**** Robert Allen found Ms. Anne and featured her on his FB page!
Yay! It totally gave me pudding face!****

5 comments:

  1. I remember admiring this fabric when you used it for Anne. I'm really tempted to have some roman blinds made for my kitchen or pantry, if only I could decide between the yellow and the blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are fab. It's definitely a hard choice. Lemme know if you get the blinds done, I bet they will turn out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you , thank you... now I know what to look for. Living in a rural area it gets tricky to find fabric that I like. If I snag some of this fabric I want to reupholster a chair with it and make some pillows. I also have an old telephone seat that I just might use it on. Hope you don't mind me being a copy cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for the information and the link to the fabric. I've already ordered some! Can't wait until it's here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anon! No problem at all! I completely understand because I once lived in a rural area as well. I'm really glad that the information helped you out and I completely don't mind you being a copy cat! Just make sure to share some pictures when your projects are done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails