Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Monday, November 7, 2011

Back on Track

Well... it's just been one of those months ya know?
Where you try like heck to get things done then one thing after another get's in your way... I kinda felt like....


...this little black cloud of rain had been following me around... it just wouldn't go away. I picked up a commission to strip, re-stain and seal four captain chairs (which I'll share with you this week) and during that time I started doing a lot of this.....


....so when you drive a bus around it's like a mobile germ factory and I got really sick. Then I got a little better, and got sick again... then I sprained my ankle and went to the urgent care to get x-rayed and picked up a staph infection...then once that was gone I rolled my ankle again... all of this over a period of a month and a half. I was like... BAH! STOP IT!

By the time this was all done and over with my best friend, who loves me dearly, self diagnosed me with Dyspraxia. I truly am the most clumsiest person I know!!! But not only that, I fall under a lot of the developmental profiles... time to go see a doctor...again...

Anyways, in the meantime we had a great Halloween. I cut myself some bangs and we took my son to his 3rd Mushroomhead concert....


Seriously, we are so goofy. I painted his face... he loved it. I wanted to paint my face like this...


...but I was juuuuust starting to feel better after the staph infection (I barely made it that night) so I focused on my son instead.... which, he again left his father and I speechless when he got up on stage and played the water drums again....


Just in case you want to watch it....


These guys are amazing... they are great friends of ours and we are thankful that they let our little man up there to jam out every time they come to St. Louis... 

So, after a lot of thinking and determination to get back on track I have some new things to share on my blog... a new format so to speak. I've been way to blog absent and I regret that...

Furniture. Blogging. Filling up the Etsy store....That's the plan. And of course much love to you for sticking around...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails