Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Resurrected 50's Wallpaper

I am beside myself right now....
I already have one post ready to be published today at 2 pm, but I just had to get on here and share this wall paper that is FABOOSH. Design Sponge put up this post about this resurrected 50's wall paper by Sanderson.

Insert my drools here, here and here.....




I can totally see some of this swell paper in a drawer to a little girls or boys dresser, though I don't see it going on my walls any time soon. Maybe in the future some day!

What do you guys think? Too funky or funkalicious???

1 comment:

  1. This wallpaper could make me change my anti-wallpaper stand I've lived by after removing 15 layers (walls and ceilings) in a home I restored years ago. I'm not a big fan of the third pattern but am bonkers about the first 2.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails