Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?




SpongeBob SquarePants!

Oh yes, I love love love me some SpongeBob.
I've been watching the cartoon since its creation way back in 1999... I am a cartoon junkie. So doing a special stool for a special little girl named Aniah was right up my alley. Sometimes I wish I had more time for small projects like this one, they are so fun to paint. But the big stuff calls my name all day long too...

Stay tuned to the blog, a much anticipated before and after will be popping up soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails