Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Minnie Mouse Stool for Rayn!




In between working on a rather large project that I have going on, I took the time to paint a stool for my friend M... she's the wonderful person who I have painted like 98% of the stools I've done since last July. Remember this sweet little giraffe stool? Oh yes, it's definitely ones of my favorites.

Here's a great new design I did for her... a cute Minnie Mouse theme! Of course Minnie loves her polka dots in bright colors, so I had to make sure there was a lot of that on this stool. I think the "mini" Minnie's on the side are so cute and I painted Rayn's name in the Disney font, which is quite appropriate!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails