Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Say hello

... to Suzie!







This dresser has been sitting in my basement primed and ready for paint since last July, no lie. I had so many ideas of how I wanted to transform her, but never really decided until this past week. She debuted at the Gypsy Caravan this past Monday under the canopy that my beastie and I shared. Even though she was oooo'd and aaaaaah'd over all day, she came back home with me.

I must admit though, I'm smitten by her rope pulls and stripes. The peachy pink retro wall paper I picked up for a whole dollar at a Habitat Restore store here in town was a great score. I can envision her in a darling little nursery or a cute piece for a little girl's room. What do you think?

Suzie is available in my Etsy store!
Please stop by there for pricing, delivery/shipping and dimensions!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have another furniture transformation I want to introduce you to tomorrow....lets just say she's even more intriguing "through the looking glass".... ;)

xo

It's a link par-tay!


1 comment:

  1. I love the stripes and the hardware...very clever! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails