Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Friday, October 8, 2010

Jeffery

“Jeffery” needs a new home. It is prepped and ready to be painted and I even have new hardware for it. There was an extensive amount of bondo/fill work I had to do because of chips on the drawers and scratches on the sides and top. This piece will be a paint only, no antiquing. There are nine drawers that all work very well and to be honest, this would be a perfect dresser to hold a flat screen TV in a bedroom.

I know sometimes it’s hard to envision this to be anything other than an old brown dresser, but think of it as a blank slate. It would look great with solid bold colors or neutral colors. Or maybe if you need it for a child, I can mix a bold color with some chalkboard on the middle three drawers for a tic-tac-toe game. Also for added coolness, the inside of the drawers will be protected with any kind of paper (wrapping, newspaper, etc) you would like instead of an old boring wood drawer.

The dimensions are: 64″ long x 31″ tall x 18″ deep.



If you are interested in this dresser, please contact me to discuss price and design ideas. Remember, no boutique pricing here and I will deliver when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails