Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Friday, October 8, 2010

Retro Desk and Chair

This awesome little desk and chair is what kicked this whole restyling thing in gear back in April of this year.


The color the previous owner painted it was an off white. I opted to for a Behr Bright White.


The chair was super gross and really needed a new seat. So I bought a bright red cotton skirt from Goodwill and used the fabric to make a new seat cover.


It really looks nice with the brighter colors. :)


A bit of new hardware for the drawers and you have a great looking desk for a kid's room.


Full shot of the desk in the room. The TV stand there is actually not made for a TV... insert new ideas for an entertainment center here.....


Side Note: I love the Backyardigans. I didn't realize I got a good shot of the show on the TV. :)

If you are interested in any restyling of current furniture you own, or would like a new piece to add to your decor, please contact me! I would love to create something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails