Nav area code

Retro Restyling - Restore - Restyle - Repurpose
Retro Restyling on FacebookRetro Restyling on TwitterRetro Restyling on PinterestRetro Restyling on Instagram

Friday, July 15, 2011

Whoosh!

Ok... where the H. E. double hockey sticks did that week go?

I did get some work done in the studio this week, but I wasn't very blog active. For some reason I prefer to be busting my butt working on furniture than being on my computer. Don't worry though, I will share with you all the goodies I completed over the week and weekend since my last post in the upcoming week. Here's a teaser of that stubborn telephone chair I was previously teasing last week. Ha!


Side note: I love my Instagram app on my iPhone. I'm a sucker for retro looking pictures. It makes me wanna dig through all my family's old pics from the 1930's through 1970's.

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone! If it wasn't for the love of painting furniture and love from my family, friends and fans I wouldn't be doing this.... so much thanks for all the continued support!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails